Leading four-stroke drive-by-wire Suzuki DF115BG and DF140BG engines provide boatbuilders with streamlined rigging and owner benefits like seamless, smooth shifting, immediate throttle response, and increased efficiency and performance. Top-tier V-6 and V-8 outboard models are equipped with the same technology. Our technology has been successfully used for many years on Suzuki outboards up to 350 horsepower, so we are sure you can trust it when it comes to the new inline-4 engines.
Even though they don’t often get the credit, midsize outboards are responsible for many anglers going fishing. Suzuki is the first in its category to offer drive-by-wire technology and convenience to its DF115 and DF140 outboards. The addition of a microplastic collecting device (MPCD) to these well-liked inline-4 engines is cause for more boasting.
- Recommended Transom Height: 25 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 418 lbs
- Engine Type: DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 124.7 cu. in. (2044 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 3.40 x 3.50 in. (86 x 88 mm)
- Maximum Output: 115 HP
- Operating Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- Steering: Remote (Tiller Kit Optional)
- Oil Pan Capacity: 5.8 qt. (5.5 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Electronic Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 40A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.59:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional; Propeller Selection: 15 – 26