350HP Yamaha outboards is a feat of engineering. It can easily produce 350 hp and provide amazing torque between 2000 and 3500 RPMs because to its huge displacement and cutting-edge valve train. And when you have a huge offshore boat, torque is everything. Owners of 350HP Yamaha outboards will tell you that nothing else has the power to get you on an aircraft.
Performance & Power for 350HP Yamaha outboards
Big Power: Compared to small displacement, high output outboards, the 5.3-liter V8 architecture is built to readily deliver 350 prop shaft horsepower with less stress and strain on internal engine components. Each cylinder has four larger valves, which improve breathing efficiency and considerably increase the F350C’s power and torque.
Greater torque Individual, long intake air tracks and variable camshaft timing provide the engine much more torque between 2000 and 3500 RPM. This has the authority to plane big offshore boats.
Durability and dependability
dependable and sturdy: For more strength than cast aluminum motor mounts, its robust forged aluminum motor mounts are squeezed in molds. Additionally, to reduce noise and vibration, its bigger mounting bracket has six bolts (two more than our F250).
Most effective corrosion resistance: The Yamaha Ultimate Corrosion Protection System safeguards your outboard whether it is the traditional gray F350C or the brand-new pearlescent white F350C. In order to keep corrosion away from crucial engine components, sacrificial anodes are installed in and around the power head, mid-section, and bottom unit. These are unique alloys, our Phaze FiveTM paint process, and sacrificial anodes. Additionally, a freshwater flushing system aids in post-run cleaning of corrosives.
- Now available in signature Yamaha gray or new pearlescent white
- 350hp on less-expensive 89-octane gasoline
- Available with NEW Helm Master® with SetPoint™
- Compatible with Command Link Plus® and Command Link® gauges
- Industry-leading 5-year Limited Warranty (F350C models only)
- Engine Type: V8
- Displacement: 5.3L
- Bore x Stroke: 94 x 96mm (3.70 x 3.78 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 350hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 50 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight*: 354 kg (780 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 89
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel / Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 32
- Ignition: TCI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: LFR6A-11
- Alternator Output: 50 Amp
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 6.5/6.3L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 1.73:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 30″
- Degree of Tilt: 67°
- Degree of Trim: -3° through
- Dry Weight: 354 kg (780 lbs)
- Mounting Centers: 28.5″
- Steering Angle (maximum): 32° from center, either direction
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-Year Commercial
- Comfort & Control
Water Intrusion Resistance: The Tri-Seal latch mechanism on the F350C helps to improve the fit and seal between the lower pan and the cowling. This translates to improved levels of reliability and increased resistance to water incursion.
Complete Control: The new Helm Master® with Set PointTM is compatible with the F350C A new