DF140BTGXZW4 Suzuki®: 4-Cylinder, 25-inch shaft, electronic fuel injection, power tilt and trim, 418 lb. Cool White, Dry Weight.
The Suzuki DF140B is light and compact while providing exceptional performance, easily giving this motor the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. An engine cover design features a large air induction port to provide maximum airflow and thus, maximum power. It’s also the first 4-stroke to utilize an oil cooler, ensuring that all that horsepower is available under every condition. Added up, the DF140B provides heavy-duty performance and long-lasting durability in a lightweight package.
With either mechanical or digital controls, the all-new Suzuki DF140B has the finest power-to-weight ratio in its class despite being lightweight and small. With an engine cover design that incorporates a large air induction vent for optimal airflow and maximum muscle, the DF140B offers heavy-duty performance and long-lasting durability in a revolutionary lightweight compact.
Specifications 2023 Suzuki DF115 and DF140
- Recommended Transom Height: 25 in.
- Starting System: Electric
- Weight: 418 lbs
- Engine Type: DOHC 16-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Multi Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. Of Cylinders: 4
- Piston Displacement: 124.7 cu. in. (2044 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 3.40 x 3.50 in. (86 x 88 mm)
- Maximum Output: 140 HP
- Operating Range: 5600-6200 RPM
- Steering: Remote
- Oil Pan Capacity: 5.8 qt. (5.5 L)
- Ignition System: Solid State Electronic Ignition
- Alternator: 12V 40A
- Trim Position: Power Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.59:1
- Standard Propeller: Optional; Propeller Selection: 15 – 26
- Body Color: Cool White