Suzuki® DF2.5S4: 1 Cylinder, Carburetor, 15 in. Shaft, Manual Tilt and Trim, 29 lb. Dry Weight, 3×7-3/8×5-3/8 Propeller , Nebular Black.
The Suzuki DF2.5 portable outboard is the smallest Suzuki 4-stroke to date. Weighing just 30 pounds, the DF2.5 is the lightest Suzuki 4-stroke motor ever built. Suzuki is also proud to note that the DF2.5 meets the rigorous EPA 2010 and CARB 3-Star Ultra Low emissions standards. A 2.5 HP single cylinder OHV 4-stroke engine, with 4.15 cu. in. displacement, generates plenty of power for small tenders and inflatables. It features easy-to-pull recoil starting with Suzuki Pointless Electronic Ignition. No battery is required for this remarkably simple and reliable system.
- Digital CDI
- Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
- Recommended Transom Height: 15 in.
- Starting System: Manual
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Engine Type: DOV 2-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Carburetor
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Piston Displacement: 4.1cu. in. (68 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 1.89 x 1.50 in. (48 x 38 mm)
- Maximum Output: 2.5 HP
- Operating Range: 5250 – 5750 RPM
- Steering: Tiller
- Choke: Manual
- Oil Pan Capacity: .32 qt. (.3 L)
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Trim Position: 4 Tilt Pin Positions
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Standard Propeller: 3×7-3/8×5-3/8